Provides all the sports and handicapping information you need to make a winning bet on all major sports, horse racing and car racing including:
|Click Here to access the best sports gambling information online|
Thursday, November 10, 2005
NCAA Football History
Wednesday, October 26, 2005
NCAA Football Handicapping Tips
Sunday, October 23, 2005
BetPlatinum New York Credit Moves Offshore
Staff Writer, The Best Offshore Sportsbook Operators
Bet Platinum (www.BetPlatinum.com) sports was started in early 2004 when a group moved their illegal bookmaking business from
BetPlatinum.com operates on what is called a Percentage Split with its agents or partner bookmakers in the
The best way for an agent or bookmaker to do business with an offshore provider is to simply hire them for their service.� Their service is to write business for you 24-hours a day via online and phone, and provide a high-level of customer service.� For this, the offshore sportsbook should get a fee of around $30/head/week.� There should be NO REVENUE SPLIT, EVER!
The concept of Price Per Head Agency or Outsourcing Bookmaking to an Offshore Sportbook has become popular recently.� By using software written by offshore sports books, agents or illegal credit bookmakers have the ability to outsource the writing of their business to companies like www.BettorsNet.com.� Therefore, the agent or bookmaker simply points their clients to a phone number and/or website and allows them to bet with a simple Pin/Password system (anonymously).� The agent or bookmaker then pulls reports at the end of the week, and pays or collects what the client won or lost.� The only money that trades hands between the agent or bookmaker and the service provider is a simple Price Per Head service fee (unlike a percentage split in which the sportbook typically gets 50% or higher of the �win�).
This new system is a departure from the way it used to work in which the agent would split the winnings or losings with the offshore sportsbook.� Obviously the more agents, or onshore bookmakers, learn about Price Per Head, the more popular it becomes!
Obvious benefits of the Price Per Head Agency relationship are (i) improved earning potential for the agent, (ii) decreased legal exposure for the agent, (iii) increased customer service for the agent�s clients, and (iv) ability for the agent to do something other than answer wagering calls (they actually get time to enjoy the money they are earning).�
In 1999, V.O. Group, S.A. conceived the idea of offering its world-class offerings and services to the onshore bookmaker and agent via an incredibly innovative solution � www.BettorsNet.com.� BettorsNet.com is not your traditional gambling website or portal.� BettorsNet.com allows onshore bookmakers or agents the ability to manage their clients via an anonymous PIN/Password betting system, use all the facilities and offerings of V.O. Group, S.A. and their $5,000,000 USD investment in hardware and software on a low Price Per Head/Week basis.� Whereas the typical betting site offers the ability for a client to wager upon a deposit, BettorsNet.com actually targets the onshore bookmaker or agent as the client.� Agents and bookmakers have raved about the advent of BettorsNet.com since its inception and make more money now than ever.
When an agent signs up with BettorsNet.com, his/her clients immediately have access to Internet and phone wagering 24-hours a day, 7-days a week, 365-days a year.� During this time, clients can wager on sports (games, halves, quarters, totals, money lines and hundreds of propositions), one of two casinos (blackjack, craps, roulette, video poker, pai gow poker, or baccarat) or bet on over 300+ horse tracks nationwide (thoroughbred and harness).� What this means for the agent or onshore bookmaker is 100% to 200% instant growth in Handle, Revenue and Profit without lifting a finger.
Agents and bookmakers that were interviewed stated that not only had their handle and income improved, but so had their client�s satisfaction in general.� Specifically, client�s raved about the accessibility of the site, 100% uptime of the phones and Internet access, backend reporting provided at the agent�s fingertips, and the flexibility of V.O. Group, S.A.�s software team to insure each and every agent/bookmaker had what he needed.
Recently, many imitators have brought a similar offering to the marketplace.� Almost all are under-funded and will be short lived.� The strength of V.O. Group, S.A.�s offering is that it is based on the same backbone that made leading brands like MVPsportsbook.com and V-Wager.com famous, which is why BettorsNet.com�s offerings and service may never be duplicated.
Now boasting over 15,000 weekly bettors, BettorsNet.com was and still is the definitive leader in the Price Per Head marketplace.� For more information, visit www.BettorsNet.com or call toll-free 1-888-333-6914 or +506-281-3400.�
So, you can compare and contrast the offerings of Bet Platinum(www.BetPlatinum.com) and BettorsNet.com (www.BettorsNet.com) and you will quite simply see:
- If you are looking for a Percentage Split of Profits, BetPlatinum.comSportsbook.com (www.BetPlatinum.com) is a top five credit sportsbook offshore.
- If you are looking for a Price Per Head relationship where you simply pay a negligible service fee for an offshore sportsbook to write your business, then www.BettorsNet.com is the definitive choice for you.
Wednesday, October 19, 2005
NFL - Methods of Scoring
- The biggest goal for an offense, every time they take possession of the ball, is to score a touchdown. To score a touchdown, a player must carry the ball across the opposition's goal line, or catch a pass in the end zone. Once the ball crosses the plane of the goal line while it is in a player's possession, it is scored a touchdown. A touchdown is worth six points.
- The team scoring a touchdown is given the bonus of trying to add one or two more points. These are called extra point conversion attempts.
- If a team elects to go for two extra points, they will line up at the two-yard line and make one attempt at either running or passing the ball into the end zone. If they make it, they are awarded two points. If they don't, they get no extra points.
- They can also elect to go for just one extra point by kicking the ball through the goal posts from the two-yard line.
- Another way for a team to score is by kicking a field goal. When a team finds themselves in a fourth-down situation, many times they will attempt to kick a field goal if they feel they are close enough for their kicker to kick the football between the upright bars of the goal post in the opponent's endzone. A field goal is worth three points.
- A team can also pick up two points by tackling an opponent possessing the ball in their own end zone. This is called a safety!
Touchdown = 6 points
Extra Point Conversion = 1 point
Two-Point Conversion = 2 points
Field Goal = 3 points
Safety= 2 points
Monday, October 17, 2005
Football Beting Links
Football Betting Center
Football Betting Links
Football Beting Pages
Football Betting Rules
Football Betting Sites
Football Betting Sites
Football Gambling Center
Football Gambling Listings
Football Gambling Sites
Football Sportsbook Gambling
Gamble On Football
Gambling Football Online
Online Gambling Football
Sports Betting NFL Gambling
Bet NFL Fotball
Bet Online Football
Football Betting Guide Online
Football Betting USA
Football Gambling Directory
Football Gambling Guide Online
Football Gambling Links
Football Gambling Picks
Football Gambling Selections
Football Gambling Sites
Football Gambling Sporstbook
Football Gambling Strategy
Gambling NFL Online
Gambling Online Football
NFL Betting Directory
NFL Football Gambling
NFL Gambling Directory
NFL Gambling Guide
Online Football Betting Sites
Football Gambling Site
Super Bowl Betting Links
Super Bowl Gambling Guide
Super Bowl Gambling Links
NFL Gambling Links
Online Football Guide
Online NFL Gambling
Online Super Bowl Gambling
Online Football Gambling Guide
NFL Gambling Strategy
Top Football Gambling Sites
Online Football Gambling Sites
Online Football Betting NFL Lines
Football Betting Odds NFL Wagering
NFL Betting Football Wagering
NFL Odds Football Betting
Football Wagering Odds Pro NFL Betting
Football Betting Online NFL Wagering
Betting Football Odds
Football Odds NFL Betting
Online NFL Football Betting Odds
American NFL Football Betting Odds
Football Betting NFL Odds
Football Wagering Odds
Super Bowl Wagering
Online Super Bowl Odds
Gambling Super Bowl Betting
Online Super Bowl Betting Odds
Online Super Bowl Gambling Lines
Wagering Super Bowl Gambling Odds
Betting Super Bowl Propositions Bets
Wagering Super Bowl Gambling Odds
Bet On Super Bowl Odds Lines Spreads
Online Gambling Super Bowl Odds Betting Lines
Betting Super Bowl Gambling Point Spreads
Betting Super Bowl Wagering Spreads Lines Odds
Friday, October 14, 2005
Football Gambling - Parlays
A parlay wager consists of picking teams or totals and putting them together into a single play or wager which is going to have only one risk. In a parlay you can combine any sport as long as it is not a circled game.
In parlays the payoff is determined by the number of teams picked and can be changed if any team in the parlay has a money line; there is no buying points.
If you would like to risk less to win more, then Parlays are the bet for you. A parlay is just a collection of straight bets.
The trick is that all of the straight bets must win for you to win your bet, however the pay out is much better.
The number of teams that you put in your parlay decides how much you can win.
In Football or Basketball the payouts are set, but if you add in money lines then the payouts vary.
Lets say that you bet $100 on the Jets to win;(remember the juice on a straight bet is 10%) you risk $110 to win $100. Then you bet another $100 on the Cowboys; again you risk $110 to win $100. Ok you have $220 dollars to win $200, if you had bet that same $200 in a 2 team parlay you could win $520 dollars!
Tuesday, October 11, 2005
Football Bets - Straight Bets
- Straight bets are used in all sports, including circled games.
- Lets talk about what are called the lines or odds.
- The most common line is a money line. In Football and Basketball there is also the point spread line.
- The money line is very simple to understand. It is the amount of money you have to place on the favorite to win a $100. What we mean by the favorite is the team the odds makers think will win.
- In both the money line and the point spread, the favorite is signified by a negative sign, for example –155 in a money line and –5 in a point spread. This means that if you bet on the money line you bet $155 to win $100, and the team you are betting on only has to win.
- If you bet on the point spread then you usually bet $110 dollars to win $100, but the team you are betting on has to win by one or more points than the point spread.
- Now in all sports there are two teams. The team that is not favored is called the underdog, and it is identified by a plus symbol or no symbol at all.
- Now in the example we used before we said the favorite was –155 in a standard line the comeback, or the underdog, would be +145, this is called a dime line or 10 cent line.
- This is the most common line used. If the difference in the line is more than 10, it is called a wide line. In this case you have to bet $100 to win $145, and again the team only has to win. In the point spread we said that the favorite was –5 so the underdog would be +5, in a point spread the number of points is always the same just change the symbol.
- This means again that you will bet $110 to win $100, but your team can lose by 4 points and you still win and if they lose by 5 points you push, they have to lose by 6 points for you to lose your money. So, to sum this up, if you bet on the favorite in a money line you risk more money to win less but the favorite only has to win.
- If you bet on the underdog in a money line you risk less to win more and the underdog only has to win.
- If you bet on the favorite in a point spread then the favorite has to win by more points than in the spread.
- If you bet on the underdog in a point spread then the underdog can lose by one less than the point spread for you to win.